At Embry Hills Dental Care, the health and safety of our patients and staff have always been our highest priority.
We are following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Since the advent of Covid-19, a key change in recommendations involves our staff wearing additional personal protective equipment for certain dental procedures.
To keep our staff and patients safe, here are some changes you may notice when you visit our office in the future:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions about your health and potential exposure you may have had to anyone with Covid-19.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and ask you to use it when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- To reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time we will ask you to wait in your car until it’s time for your appointment. We will text or call you when it’s time to come in. If you are a caregiver for a patient you may accompany them inside if needed, or you may choose to wait in your car and we can alert you when the appointment is finished.
- Additionally, we’ve purchased a number of medical-grade air filters that will run at all times throughout the office to purify the air of microbes.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we implement these changes. These precautions are necessary to protect all who enter our office and to protect our team.
We are open and ready to serve you! Please call us at 770-939-7167 to schedule your next appointment.
See you Soon,
Dr. John Robinson and the Embry Hills Dental Care Team